July 1, 2010

1

Still getting the hang of this but I would like to welcome myself to the world of blogging. I have had many online journals throughout my teenage angst years but I would like to start a new one, a more serious one that allows me to share with others what I love to do and why I enjoy my life so much.

I am currently a student at a local college. I have had three years of college life and I have yet to make up my mind on what exactly I would like to do when this is all over. As of now, I consider myself an art student, studing fine arts and soon I will have an AA in fine arts. What I will do with that degree, I still have no idea but it's a start. Perhaps I will continue on to get a Bachelor's degree in the same field or something relating to it. I have always liked culinary arts, I can really see myself decorating cakes for a living but I also do want to start my own business someday so maybe I should study business. All I know is that for the rest of my life I want to do something that makes me happy and lets me express myself without actually verbally speaking. I am a very shy and socially awkward 20 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...