December 23, 2010

31

Today was an amazingly good day.

I received a very nice big package for the Costume Jewelry swap on swap-bot. The lady was very sweet and included lots of extras, one being an envelope filled with die cuts!
DSC07382

I also received my soap making book that I bought on Tuesday. YAY for free 2-day shipping on Amazon.
I cant wait to get started!
DSC07381

Some random mail art I created and has already been sent off to someone.
DSC07376

Postcards received from IUMA,
edafa

afcl
reverse side,
sasdfa


I went looking for some Pomona postcards today but I guess my town isnt so exciting because they had almost every city in the Inland Empire except Pomona!
These are available for trade if anyone is interested,
DSC07383

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...