December 30, 2010

32

The last post until the new year.

My family and I are leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow morning. I was really excited at first because Tim was going to come along but things dont always work out as planned. This will possibly be my 50th trip to Vegas, seriously, but for the first time ever I will be able to drink and gamble. I want to be more excited but I am disappointed that my boyfriend wont be able to go...at least I didn't get my hopes up that much this time.

This leads me to my,
New Year Resolutions:

  1. Don't depend your happiness on anyone else besides yourself. Be more independent.
  2. Get my driver's license. I got my permit two days ago, passed on my first try!
  3. Work on Wreck This Journal everyday, at least one page per day.
  4. Decide on what school to transfer and figure out if I want to do.
  5. Get a job.
  6. Volunteer at the Humane Society.
  7. Keep working out. Don't be lazy!
  8. Participate in more snail mail activities.
  9. Get out of my shell a bit more and dont be afraid to meet new people.
  10. Road Trip.
That is all I have come up with so far. 2011 is going to be a year of change. January will already be a hard month to get through (I didn't intend for this blog to get really personal but I figure it may be okay to vent my feelings a bit) ...In January, I will get to meet my half-sister for the first time. I have always known about her but never thought the day would come that I will meet her but I guess that day will be January 13th. It's a really strange feeling that I have not come to terms yet. 

Anyways,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...