April 16, 2014

98

Well hey there stranger!

I can't believe that my last entry was almost a year ago!
Last year was a tough one. I did a lot of soul searching and thinking...and partying. I definitely acquired a lot of crazy stories from my adventures last year. It was tiring.

Life has started to settle back down though and I'm glad it has. I removed the negativity in my life, I've been accomplishing goals, feeling 100x better, Tim is back in my life, and everything else is just really really great right now.
School is pretty much done with. I've been taking some art classes for the fun of it, which are keeping me a little more busy than I had anticipated but that's okay.
My online business has grown to become almost like a real job. And the best so far is that I became a vendor at the local antique mall! It has always been a dream of mine and I finally accomplished it this year. It's been a lot of hard work and I'm still learning the ropes but I'm really happy with my little shop. 
 


I do plan on getting back to snail mail and all that soon. I miss it very much.

I'm just so excited about life right now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to hear you're doing so well. Congratulations on your new shop and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must have been really happy to branch out into an on-site business! Not every online businessowner can say that they had opened a shop in the mall! I hope your "little shop" won't be "little" for long. I'm sure you're not neglecting your online business, as it could broaden your reach even more! Congratulations!

    Marites Son @ Social Media Unity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear that everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...